Asset Management Consulting Services
Murray Analytics harnesses its extensive experience in the asset management industry to support funds and service providers in implementing best practices, responding to regulatory inquiries, and assisting with litigation that arises in the course of business.
Representative projects include:
- Valuing portfolio investments
- Implementing a best practices review and providing recommendations
- Acting as interim or replacement management for asset management firms and/or service providers
- Assisting with regulatory inquiries
- Assisting with trade disputes
- Assisting with employee compensation disputes
Selected Asset Management Consulting Case Studies
atlantic asset management
- Appointed by Hon. William H. Pauley III, United States District Court, Southern District of New York, as Independent Monitor and subsequently Receiver of Atlantic Asset Management, a registered investment advisor with approximately $1.4bn in assets under management specializing in fixed income investment strategies.
- AAM is the subject of an SEC enforcement action alleging fraud.
- Oversaw and actively managed AAM, including winding down the firm and multiple investment vehicles, valuing esoteric investments, and pursuing causes of action to benefit the estate
- Retained as expert on behalf of Lynn Tilton and Patriarch Partners with respect to an SEC enforcement action alleging fraud